Dreamcatcher v3.03 is almost available. We have an initial production batch of 500 units available for $119.
Sign up for email updates to be notified when it's available.
Early buyer special price (limited quantity) of $119.
- QVGA resistive touch display
- EDUP USB WiFi dongle (Link)
- Maverick MK1-PPL LNB (use as antenna)
- Female-F to Female-SMA adapter
- Male-F to Female-SMA adapter
- 6-inch SMA cable
- Resistive touch display
- WiFi USB interface
- 13V - 18V bias tee to power external LNB
- Two microSD slots; secondary microSD for content storage
- 1 GHz ARM processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Dedicated packet reception LED
- Integrated SX1280 LoRa radio
- Secondary RF port for direct 2.4 GHz operations
- Requires 5v/2A via microUSB
- Mainline Linux kernel support
- Solder points for adding external speaker (see image)
- Dimensions: 12 x 11.7 cm (4.7 x 4.6 in)
- Weight: 3 oz (no peripherals)
For help with your Dreamcatcher, visit the Outernet Forum .
You may also review the User Guide developed by one of our customers.
Sign up to be the first to know when the new Dreamcatcher is available